We believe Paul, Weiss is the perfect place for you to build a practice and hone your talents. But what if you decide to pursue a career elsewhere?
The training you'll receive with us will be invaluable no matter what path you choose. Our alumni have served as government officials, judges, federal prosecutors, CEOs, general counsel at Fortune 500 companies, professors, bankers, journalists and public servants — the list goes on and on.
- Alumni and You: As a young associate, you'll benefit from the strong bonds we've forged with our former lawyers. Our alumni remain actively involved in the life of the firm, attending events and CLE programs. They provide our associates with valuable contacts and resources in the larger business, public service and academic communities.
- After Paul, Weiss: Should you decide to pursue opportunities outside of the firm, our alumni network will keep you in touch and involved:
- We schedule alumni events for you to reconnect and network with fellow alumni.
- We publish a yearly magazine that will connect you with other former Paul, Weiss attorneys around the world.
- You'll benefit from access to special firm alerts, memos, and publications about developments in the law and the economy.
- We'll keep you in touch with other alumni through access to our continually updated alumni database and an annual paper edition of our Alumni Directory, which includes contact information for our alumni as well as our partners and counsel.
To read the latest issue of Alumni News
, please click here