The summer associate program at Paul, Weiss is more than just legal training. It's your introduction to the rich variety and depth of life in one of New York's most unique law firms. Your summer experience will be like no one else's.
- It's Your Summer: You'll have the opportunity to shape your summer experience at Paul, Weiss. Choose one department to call your home, or select a variety of work from a number of different practice areas. It's up to you.
- Teamwork: You'll be matched with a team of lawyers including associates, counsel and partners. Your summer team will help you make connections with other lawyers at the firm and make informed decisions about the work you choose.
- Mentors: In addition to your team, you'll be paired with a partner and an associate who will provide guidance and advice about your summer work.
- Serious Training: You'll receive training in both substantive areas of law and practical legal skills in a mix of highly interactive small group trainings, individual skills development workshops and more traditional classroom style presentations. Sessions are taught primarily by Paul, Weiss partners and associates from across our practice groups.
- Social Events: From team cooking classes to Broadway shows and art tours, you'll have plenty of opportunities to get to know your fellow summers, firm associates and partners.
Cocktail Reception at MoMA
Cooking at The Institute of
Paul, Weiss is an equal opportunity employer and we participate in E-Verify.
Paul, Weiss does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Paul, Weiss will not pay a fee related to unsolicited resumes received from search firms or employment agencies and the unsolicited resumes will become the property of Paul, Weiss. Paul, Weiss will not agree to any contrary terms related to unsolicited resumes. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted by our legal recruitment staff. All candidates must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship. Paul, Weiss does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.